North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission

Replacement Boater/Hunter Education Card Instruction Page

If you need a replacement Hunter or Boater Education certification card for a course taken in N.C.  Please send your request to  Individuals who completed Boater Education through one of our online partners must contact the service provider for the course for a replacement card (i.e.

Information Needed:     Full Name*
                                            Date of Birth
                                            Current Mailing Address
                                            Address lived when course was take (If available)

*Please Note: If your name has changed, please provide the name the class was taken under.