North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission

Big Game Harvest Reporting

What is a big game harvest report card?

Big game harvest report cards will always expire on June 30 of each year. If your hunting license is still valid after the big game harvest report card expires, you may obtain a replenishment card at no charge from either the Wildlife Commission or any Wildlife Service Agent*.

Lifetime license-holders also may obtain the big game harvest report card by going online, by calling 1-888-248-6834, or by visiting a wildlife service agent. Persons exempt by law from the big game hunting license must obtain a big game harvest report card for "license exempt hunters" at no charge from a Wildlife Service Agent*.
*When issued at a Wildlife Service Agent, a $2 transaction fee may be applied to your total order.