If you need a replacement of a Hunter or Boater Education certification card for a course taken in North Carolina, please send your request to replacementcard@ncwildlife.org. Individuals who completed Boater Education through one of our online partners must contact the service provider for the course for a replacement card (i.e. Boat-ed.com).

Information Needed:      Full Name*
                                       Date of Birth
                                       Current Mailing Address
                                       Address lived when course was taken (if available)

*Please Note: If your name has changed, please provide the name the class was taken under.