Contact a Wildlife Control Agent


Before contacting a Wildlife Control Agent, follow these steps:


- Identify the wildlife species involved.


- Make sure the problem is severe and persistent enough to require action.


Consider these options for common wildlife issues and how to address them yourself. Trapping, transporting off the premises, or killing wildlife usually requires a depredation permit.


If these measures fail to resolve the wildlife-caused damage, contact a licensed Wildlife Control Agent to request assistance. Wildlife Control Agents are licensed professionals who provide service in much the same way as electricians, plumbers, and other home repair professionals. They should provide an explanation of the services they offer and an estimate of the cost involved. We recommend contacting multiple agents in your area to find the one that best fits your needs.


Call the helpline at 866-318-2401 OR email us at for a list of WCAs in your specific county.