Other Licenses & Permits

The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission offers other licenses and permits that authorize species specific or research related activities, see information below as application methods vary.

Regulated Activities Permits Section (RAPS)

Other Licenses & Permits

Need Assistance?

Contact customer service (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) at 888-248-6834 or licenses@ncwildlife.org.

  • A $2 transaction fee as mandated by NCGS 113-270.1B may apply at time of license purchase.