Have a Problem or Question?

If you have a question, click on the appropriate tab below to find an answer or to submit a question to the appropriate NCWRC representative for a response.

 Click on the links below to find assistance with wildlife:

Can't find an answer about a wildlife problem?
           Call 919-707-0050.

REPORT WILDLIFE VIOLATIONS - 1-800-662-7137 (Raleigh Area 919-707-0040)