This course is for the certification and re-certification of Wildlife Damage Control Agents (WDCA). We have reserved a meeting room at Bass Lake in Holly Springs. We will accept preregistration ONLY. There will be no money accepted the day of the class. Thank you for expressing an interest in this course, however please understand that the demand for the Wildlife Damage Control Agent Certification Workshop is high. The course is filled on a first come first serve basis. Please send in your registration form before the early registration deadline of August 1, 2014 to receive the $25.00 discount. After the deadline has passed the registration will be $200.00.
The workshop will provide you with the rules and regulations that govern the WDCA pro-gram, information on euthanasia, safe handling of wildlife, and a variety of other information that will be useful for WDCA’s. Agents must pass a closed book Certification examination and a criminal background check prior to being certified. Once you have received notification of certification you may begin operating in a WDCA capacity.
The workshop will be held at Bass Lake in Holly Springs, NC . Directions to the Center will be sent with your registration confirmation letter. Lodging is not included in the registration fee.
- October 8-9, 2014 (Wednesday - Thursday)
How to Register
To secure your place in the workshop, fill in the registration form and send us your non-refundable payment. Registration and payment must be received by August 1, 2014 to receive the $175.00 early registration fee, after August 1st the cost of the class will be $200.00. We will send you a letter of confirmation with a map and directions upon registering. If you have not received the confirmation packet two weeks prior to the class please call, 919-707-0050 or e-mail. The registration fee for the workshop includes the Prevention and Control of Wildlife Damage on CD-ROM, Hand-book of the Rules and Regulations governing Damage Control Agents, test, facility, lunch and refreshment breaks for both days.
Re-certification and Certification Courses Important Information
- Classes will begin promptly at 8:00 am and end at 5:00. All attendees should be on site no later than 7:50 am. The actual check-in process may take some time due to the issuance of daily materials. Once you have taken the examination you will no longer be required to remain on site.
- No money will be accepted on the day of the class.
- Upon registering a copy of the agenda will be included in your confirmation pack.
- Reminder: All registration fees are nonrefundable.
- The class DEADLINE is September 1, 2014. There will be no additional registrants allowed into the class after this date.