Stay up-to-date with North Carolina small game issues and wildlife habitat information in the Upland Gazette newsletter!
The Fall 2013 Issue of the Upland Gazette is now available along with all past issues at the links below. Articles in the current issue include:
- a feature on the 31st Annual Fur, Fish ‘N Game Rendezvous for children
- a note from the Editor about North America’s most abundant bird, the mourning dove
- research results quantifying the effects of prescribed fire on turkey nesting
- an announcement of the recent winner of the Commission’s Lawrence G. Diedrick Small Game award
- information about the best management techniques for wildlife in cool season and warm season grasses
Please look for future issues here on our website and consider subscribing to the hard copy version by clicking on the “Download subscription form” link on this page. We hope you enjoy the Upland Gazette!