Stay up-to-date with North Carolina small game issues and wildlife habitat information in the Upland Gazette newsletter!
The Spring 2013 Issue
of the Upland Gazette is now available along with all past issues at the links below. Articles in the current issue include:
- a feature on quail and the effects of predators on their populations
- a note from the Editor about biofuels and the potential impacts on wildlife
- advice on how to optimize land management opportunities for wildlife on your lands
- a description of the most fire-dependent songbird in North Carolina
- dove and woodcock hunter survey results
- a feature about the iconic whip-poor-will
- an announcement about U.S. Forest Service planning and the opportunity for sportsmen to get involved
Please look for future issues here on our website and consider subscribing to the hard copy version at the link on this page.