North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission

Where to Register and Title Vessels in North Carolina

Although many vessel transactions are conducted by mail, you have the option of conducting them with over 400 Wildlife Service Agents statewide, or by visiting the NCWRC office located at 1751 Varsity Drive, NCSU Centennial Campus, Raleigh, NC 27606-2576 (see Google map). To obtain information on the location of the Wildlife Service Agent nearest to you, or for any other reason, please call 1-800-628-3773.